Tuesday, October 5, 2010

essay topics

In class today I came up with three topics for my essay and I still have no idea which one I want to write about.  The three ideas that just popped into my head were.... how it irritates me when hispanic people come into the United States and don't know how to speak English.  That bothers me so much I can't even describe it. Another topic I have is why certain people are so wealthy when I feel they don't deserve the money when other jobs they get nothing.  For instance, Snooki, she is trash. I don't care what anybody says. I wish someone would pay me millions of dollars to get trashed, wear a bump it in my hair, cake on my make up, and wear skanky clothes.  My last topic was about cops but I want to change it to the adoption process.  I know it takes forever, but I want to know why and the exact process and how certain people get picked.  So... I still have some thinking to do about which topic I would like, before I make my choice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment