Thursday, October 7, 2010

Topic

My topic is going to be about are doctor's really doing their job.  Many times I find myself going to the doctor and they tell me to take medicine but I feel it doesn't work.  Or other times I have gotten a reaction from a medicine.  I really am just antidoctor because I am partially deef in my left ear because a doctor perscribed me the wrong eye drops.  Or I feel like they are just telling me something to take because really when everyone leaves the doctor they expect they need to take a certain medication for this.  So I am going to do a study on the effects medicine has because everybody has a different body type and everyone handles certain medications differently.  I hope this topic works as planned because it is really what I want to research.

No comments:

Post a Comment