Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thanksgiving!!!

I.love.Thanksgiving.  I have an obsession with pumpkin pie! Last year I ate an entire pie. I was pretty proud of myself :) I also lalalove mash potatoes and green bean casserole!! I don't really like turkey... I would rather eat my pumpkin pie than eat turkey.  I'm really excited for Thanksgiving because my family and I always watch Elf and Home Alone: Lost in New York.  My all time two favorite Christmas movies.  I also am very excited because thats when Christmas songs start to play on the radio.  I mean I already started listening to Christmas music after Hallowwen but whatever.  One thing I'm not so pumped about... snow.  I mean Omaha gets plenty of snow but Verm takes it to another level. 

1 comment:

  1. Haha I can totally see you doing this. You should sing for us on extra credit day!

    ReplyDelete