Tuesday, September 7, 2010

About Me

Hi my name is Casey Kelly.  I am from Gretna, Nebraska.  I grew up in Nebraska my entire life.  The reason I chose to go to USD was because it was away from home but yet it was only three hours away if I needed to go home.  In high school, I was involved in soccer, show choir, one act, and in Grease.  I have no idea what I really want to do with my life so I just majored in psychology to see how it goes.  I love watching movies, listening to music (especially Lady Gaga), etc.  My family and friends mean the world to me and I don't know what I would do without them! I am very excited for my first year at USD and can't wait to see how it goes :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha yes that is good advice! I am pretty sure I will be switching my major plenty since I can't make my mind up about anything lol.

    ReplyDelete