Tuesday, September 14, 2010

leaving the world

If I die tomorrow, I would be sad but know that I left the world with the satisfaction of my life.  I have met so many interesting and wonderful people in my life.  My family has always been there for me and supportive in whatever I do in life.  I am very blessed to have a family like mine.  This past year I have made many decisions that I don't take for granted.  All my life I have played soccer, thats what my high school years were all about.  I decided to do show choir instead and get back into choir.  I had a solo that year in our show choir ballad and was a pink lady in the Grease musical.  I would be a little disappointed about not completeing my bucket list.  But, I did however go skydiving this summer and that was absolutely fantastic! If I left the world tomorrow I'm pretty sure I would be remembered as the girl who is always laughing and doing random things and I would be completely okay with that because that is exactly how I am.  However, I don't know what my parents would do.  Especially my mom, she has texted me or called me almost everyday telling me how much she misses me lol. Part of the reason I think is I had my palm read and they told me I would die in a car accident when I was 18, which is obviously not true because those palm readers are not accurate. But as I have been thinking that is probably why my mom didn't let me take a car to college.  So, if I died I would be okay with it because I strongly believe that God has a reason for everything that happens in life.

1 comment:

  1. haha yay for me!

    Yes. I was livid. I told them not to tell me about my death and they did. It was very interesting. The only thing I thought was odd is they said I was going to have 9 kids.... yeah that's definitely not going to happen.

    ReplyDelete