Thursday, September 9, 2010

chicas vs. chicos

First off, I love the song "If I Were A Boy". I am a huge fan of Beyonce.  I think sterotypically girls and boys were defined pretty well.  But I have come to realize that boys and girls both think a lot in the same ways.  Not, in everything of course but most things.  The huge difference between the two I think are girls handle there emotions a little differently than guys.  Really, that just depends on who you are talking to.  I don't think you can really categorize a girl or guy into one group because each person is so different. I would think it would be sweet to switch to a guy for a few days.  Taking five minutes to get ready would be pretty awesome not gonna lie.  But I don't think I would want to switch for too long because I wouldn't enjoy playing xbox or call of duty all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment