Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Proposal Essay

The peer review in class went pretty good.  I liked the input I got on my paper.  Some of the information was useful! I don't know how I feel about my paper though.  It's just not my kind of writing.  I don't really have a lot of voice in it which I think I could improve because it sounds like a robot in some parts.  I do like the topic I picked though! I also went to the extra credit workshop last Wednesday, and I think it helped because it showed when you are citing a source there are different ways in arranging them in your sentence.  For instance, according to The Media Affects by so and so blahblahblah. So it made my paper less boring :)

1 comment:

  1. I liked how it asked what you thought the topic was of the paragraph and it asked the supporting material that went with it. It helped show me if my supportive material went with my topic sentence or if it was the point I was trying to make.

    ReplyDelete