Monday, January 24, 2011

Family

The most upsetting thing I would miss in the One State is family.  Even though there are times when I want to kill my sibilings or parents, they have been a major impact in my life.  Family teaches you many lessons in life.  Even if some people don't like there family, it can teach you what not to do.  There are some things that drives me crazy that my parents do.  I can't stand it when my mom smacks her food or how she freaks out about the dumbest things.  I make sure not to do some bad habits that my family have. I'm also sure that I have plenty of my own bad habits!  Another reason why I would miss my family so much is because they're very supportive.  I also know they will always be honest with me, even when I don't want them to.  I would also miss my dad making the best chocalate chip pancakes I have ever had! Family is so important to have and I would be an unhappy person if I didn't have a one.

No comments:

Post a Comment