Wednesday, January 26, 2011

State of the Union

I decided to youtube the State of the Union address and I really enjoyed the video.  I liked how Obama focused on not the negative but also the positive.  Even though the stock market and finding jobs has gone down, the U.S. is still the largest successful economy.  However, President Obama said China has the fastest computer and some type of solar technology.. I think.  But, global competition is good! It makes the U.S. work harder.  Also, the economy is getting better.  It takes time to improve an entire country and I think people are way too hard on the government and the President.  They focus way too much on them rather than what they themselves can do. I can't stand it when people complain about how poor they are and they still spend money on unnecessary things.  Sometimes you have to work your way to the top.  I know this will probably never happen but I don't like political parties.  I think of it as a sign of segregation.  Everyone's beliefs are important but you shouldn't have to make a party about it.  I feel it just puts people at a narrow mind set.  Most Republicans hate Democrats and vice versa.  But I thought everything Obama wants to succeed in is the right way to a better economy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment