Wednesday, February 16, 2011

In Class Talk

I thought the racism talk was really important today.  I do think it is very pathetic how there is no diversity at South Dakota but, at the same time who would want to go to school in South Dakota anyways :) I think if my dad wouldn't have moved to Atlanta I would not have understood such different culture structures that I see in Atlanta compared to Omaha.  But I do think that every race is racist because I have met many black people that were racist towards white people. I do not blame them though since how cruel some people are towards them.  But, whites have way more dominance over the world and whites have not experienced not even half of the torture other races have experienced.  I also think that people are very rude towards mentally challenged people.  It is very sad to call someone dumb when they physically were born that way and have no way of changing it.  I think that could almost be compared as another part of racism.  Obviously they were born that way for a reason, and to judge someone for that is horrible.  I just think the world just keeps getting worse.  People just care about themselves and money, rather than caring for one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment