Monday, February 14, 2011

Students Not Learning in College Extra Credit

I think some students don't learn and others do.  People who don't apply themselves aren't going to learn and it is their responsibility to do the work.  But I don't think it is necessary to raise the graduation credits. I do hate taking gen. ed's. I think it is really a waste of time because I don't find many of the classes interesting at all and it makes me feel like I'm still in high school sometimes.  I think the biggest problem is for some people it takes a while for them to realize they are there to learn and find what they're going to do the rest of their life, rather than party all of the time.  People just need to learn to balance their social life with their school life.  I think that is the biggest reason why students aren't learning.  Another reason why I don't think students aren't learning is because a lot of people don't know what they want to do, and when people don't know what they want to do they have no motivation to do well in certain classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment