Friday, February 25, 2011

Semester So Far

I like a lot of the activities we have done in class.  I like when we get into smaller groups and discuss because I think more people feel more comfortable talking in a smaller groups than rather an entire class.  I'm used to last semester in English when people talked much more so it makes me more quiet lol. I definately like the grammar guides better than sentence level corrections.  Sentence level corrections were dumb.  I really like how we have a free choice to read certain stories.  I was really excited to read "The Little Mermaid"! I think a lot of people will choose to write their next paper on the free choice short story because we had a chance to read about what we were interested in.  I also really liked when we got into groups who had written on the same topic and sat down and discussed our paper.  One thing to improve on is something you can't really fix lol. I wish people were more critical when peer reviewing.  Some people see it as mean thing to do, but I like it because criticism is what helps improve your paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment