Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hierarchy

My hierarchy was a little bit the same as Faustus.  My list  from important to least important is: religion,medicine,law, and then philosophy.  I removed magic because I don't believe in magic.  But, I do think it would be sweet to live in the land of Hogwarts.  I was actually surprised that money wasn't on Faustus list.  It seems like he is really obssesed with power and I think money has a lot to do with power.  Today, I feel like people who are wealthy are always looked upon as wonderful people.  I have met people who are very caring that are wealthy, but I have met many who don't care about anyone but themselves.  When comparing the list, I didn't think there was much of a difference, besides magic.  But I think that Faustus is a little weird.  He wants to become better than Aristotle, not many people say that.  So I think someone else in the 1600s would have a similar hierarchy to mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment